Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So we are at the 100 day Mark I figure it is time to start getting organized.

We are heading back on the Magic, this time we are going from Dover to Barcelona. It will be the girls first trip to Europe so there should be lots of new experiences.






Got lucky with airfare we are flying Air Canada to London direct on July 27, and returning from Barcelona with a stop in Montreal on Aug 8.

Have hotel reservations booked for London, Dover and Barcelona, but still hoping for an employee rate at the Renaissance Chancery Court, but I will not hold my breath on that one. We currently are staying at the Premier Inn Victoria which is close to Victoria Station, Premier Inn Dover, and the new Novetel City Centre Barcelona.



Booked the train from London to Dover on the weekend so that is done. The plan is to take the tube from Heathrow to Victoria Station, but the girls think the bus might be better as they don't want to get lost.
Need to work on plans for our short stay in London. I think we will all be pretty tired from the flight so I don't think I will plan much. I just discovered that google maps gives directions for walking so that will be a good planning tool.
Lauren is getting excited. She is following a family's trip on the TA to Barcelona and that has really made her interested.

1 comment:

  1. Your plans sound great - we're staying at the new Novotel City hotel in Barcelona too and we fly back to England on the 8th August. If you need any help with any of the London detail please give me a shout.

    Happy planning :-)

    ReplyDelete