Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thursday post 7

Thursday Sea Day

How can it possible be Thursday already, we have done so little it seems.

Room service is on time again, I really should not have ordered the night before as the girls would have slept for hour in our dark room if the phone had not woken them.

Today L headed to the clubs for Detective School and S and I headed for the Lobby for the princess gathering. S is in heaven with all the princess and is giggling when Snow White tells her a secret. S could have spent all cruise looking for characters and she would have been beside herself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were able to convince L to leave the club and we headed to Lumier’s for lunch. Lunch is so much more peaceful and relaxing than dinner, and I always think it would be best to have lunch in the dinning rooms and skip dinner altogether, but the girls always want to go to dinner for some reason.

We headed to the family kite making, but they were out of kites so L headed back to the kids club for the Raotuille cooking school and S and I headed to Beat Street.
Photobucket
L had decided before we left than she wanted to go in the talent show, so she brought some piano music and the rehearsal was at 3:00 .
Photobucket
I was able to convince the girls to skip dinner so we could make the last showing of Bolt. I saw the movie in December when I was on the Wonder and I knew L would love it, and they both did what a great movie, a lot of giggling and S even cried.

Dreams was the show tonight and it was about Peter Pan helping a girl learn to fly with the help of some, faith trust and pixie dust. I think this was the girls favorite, the singers and performers are just amazing and when Marie flies through the sky of stars the girls were on the edge of their seats.

Afterwards L wanted to head to the kids club once more for the newest Kim Possible show. Well I guess the show is interrupted for you Kim Possible fans by Wayne, dracon is trying to capture the ship and Kim needs help to save the Ship and Castaway Cay, so the kids are on a mission. I would say this was the highlight of the trip for L, and when I arrived to pick L up I have never seen such a room full of excited kids. The ship is saved and we are free to head to Castaway Cay so all is right aboard the Disney Magic.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment