Sunday, September 18, 2011

Check in was fairly quick , they had just started boarding and I had boarding number 17 so it was about 40 mintues before I got on the ship.

The charactes were out in full force.



This was my first cruise with a balcony and I really enjoyed it. It was so lovely to wake up in the morning and watch the ship sail into another port and also just to sit out there and watch the ocean pass by.





4:00 was the safety drill and then 4:30 the sail away party.

At about 5:00 the other ships in port started to sail away, and there was a great horn battle between about 4 other ships, but why do they always end once the Magic sounds it horn.





I had early dinner and as usual I had a rotation that had 3 nights in Lumiers. It is my least favourite restaurant and every cruise I end up first night in Lumiers. I did up with a fun table. Quite the eclectic mix, a typical couple from NYC, a typical couple from Germany and a very non typical English couple. Lots of laughs were had all week and we had good service.



After dinner I went to the Welcome aboard show and then also got to sit in the hot tub in Quiet Cove, which was a great way to end the day.













No comments:

Post a Comment