Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rome part 3





Heading for lunch






Lunch was next up and we were dropped off at a Marriott hotel as the side street was too small for the bus, and a quick walk done this street took us to this small restaurant where we had an amazing lunch, was seated beside a couple from Moffat and who’s son was starting at the U of G.




After lunch it was a walking tour and I really need to look at a map to try and figure out what we saw, as it was overwhelming, I know it included Trevi Fountain, which before hand I did not think I needed to see, but it was one of the most beautiful things I saw, it is ginormous and the square it is in is tiny so it was packed. The church in the square was beautiful also.














Inside the church in the square with the Trevi Fountain













No comments:

Post a Comment