Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sea Day

Thursday Sept 1.




Today it hit me how fast this trip was going and how much I had seen.



Today was a sea day so I did sleep in a bit but not too much. I did go and walk laps on deck 4, it was a beautiful morning and we were close enough to the shore that the view was once again breathtaking, even a mouse or 2 was out for a morning walk.








I thought about packing but decided to head up to the pool deck instead.



All day long we had been cruising beside another ship which I would later find out was the brand new Carnival Magic, but about 10:00 PM there was an amazing lighting show, and it seemed like it was in front of the Carnival ship, I should have tried taking some pictures.





As usual on sea days there were lots of activities that I wanted to go to, but I made very few of them. It was lovely on the balcony and I spent a fair amount of time out there reading and just relaxing.

I did make it to Parrot Cay for lunch which is my favourite restaurants, then a reception for Castaway club members, and then in the afternoon there was a matinee performance of Dreams. This is by far my favourite show and the segment from the Lion King was chilling, and when Anne Marie flies aways brings a tear or two. I was hoping to catch Cars 2 but this trip I did not once watch a movie.







I thought about packing but decided to head up to the pool deck instead.




All day long we had been cruising beside another ship which I would later find out was the brand new Carnival Magic, but about 10:00 PM there was an amazing lightning show, and it seemed like it was in front of the Carnival ship, I should have tried taking some pictures. No rain or thunder and the seas were dead flat but the lighning



No comments:

Post a Comment